- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Manheim adds police app
Check this out and stay informed. The Manheim Borough Police Department has recently added the MyPD app for Android, iPhone, iPad or Tablets devices that lets you easily and quickly connect with your local law enforcement. Get updates and receive notifications on Amber alerts, snow emergency information and other important updates.
To download the app, search for MyPD in the app store. Install the app and select the country, state and city you want to follow.
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Dissinger claims L-L medal
Amelia Dissinger got a positive sign early in the Lancaster-Lebanon...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Wake Up to Breakfast All Day at Evergreen Diner
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of...
Prepare for Winter. Call Tire Consultants Today.
The groundhog has seen his shadow, so that means six...
Fire & Ice is finally here!
If The Weather Channel is to be trusted, Fire...
Police before pool
Possible state police tax makes supervisors wary of increasing contribution...
Benevolent business: La Piazza owner donates $10,000 to Harmony Playground project
Derek Hummer thought he was just dropping off brochures to...
Several openings on school and municipal governing boards in 2017
The local leadership landscape is evolving across the “boards.” That...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014