- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Man charged with harassing juvenile
The Manheim Borough Police Department reported the following:
ASSAULT – Dan T. Brenneman, 43, of Radcliff Road, Willow Street, was charged with simple assault and harassment after he grabbed a juvenile by the arm during an altercation at 2050 Auction Road, Rapho Township, at 6:47 p.m. Jan. 11 causing a bruise to his arm.
DUI – Scott Bauer, 43, Morning Glory Lane, was charged with DUI and endangering the welfare of a child after officers were dispatched for a report of a driver driving under the influence who was stuck in a snow bank along the road in the 200 block of West High Street Jan. 13 with a juvenile in the vehicle.
DUI – Samuel Nace, 51, Hazel Street, was charged with DUI after a routine traffic stop was conducted at 1 North Wolf St. Feb. 23 as a result of an expired registration plate.
RECEIVING STOLEN PROPERTY – Jose Goyco, 20, South Price Street, Lancaster, was charged with receiving stolen property after selling stolen items at 72 South Charlotte St. at 9:18 a.m. Jan. 21.