- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Barn fire kills 37,000 chickens
A two-alarm blaze at an Elizabeth Township chicken farm killed 37,000 birds Tuesday. The fire was at a two-story chicken house owned by Nathan H. and Veronica L. Myer at 125 Blantz Road. A fire official reportedly said the cause was an electrical malfunction, adding that the building appears to be a total loss. The farm is located near the drained Speedwell Forge Lake and is south of Route 322.
Photo by Kirk Neidermyer