- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Editor, Record Express,
The annual United Zion Retirement Community Semi-Chocolate Stroll was held this past Saturday, Feb. 22. The community turnout was outstanding with an estimated 250 plus attendees! In addition, it was estimated that over half of the resident population attended the event.
Everyone that came out for the stroll was treated to an array of chocolate confections offered by the UZRC Staff as well as local businesses, including Wilbur Chocolates, Achenbach’s Pastries, Lorah’s Chocolates, Evans Candy, Sue LaRue’s Cakes and Mindy Zimmerman from Coldwell Banker. All monies raised from the event were donated to the UZRC Caring Fund.
A sincere thank-you to everyone that came out for the fun! If you missed this great event be sure to check out uzrc.org for other great events and don’t forget about the Spring Bazaar hosted by the UZ Women’s Auxiliary on Saturday, March 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.