- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Editor, Record Express,
The annual United Zion Retirement Community Semi-Chocolate Stroll was held this past Saturday, Feb. 22. The community turnout was outstanding with an estimated 250 plus attendees! In addition, it was estimated that over half of the resident population attended the event.
Everyone that came out for the stroll was treated to an array of chocolate confections offered by the UZRC Staff as well as local businesses, including Wilbur Chocolates, Achenbach’s Pastries, Lorah’s Chocolates, Evans Candy, Sue LaRue’s Cakes and Mindy Zimmerman from Coldwell Banker. All monies raised from the event were donated to the UZRC Caring Fund.
A sincere thank-you to everyone that came out for the fun! If you missed this great event be sure to check out uzrc.org for other great events and don’t forget about the Spring Bazaar hosted by the UZ Women’s Auxiliary on Saturday, March 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.