- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Editor, Record Express,
The annual United Zion Retirement Community Semi-Chocolate Stroll was held this past Saturday, Feb. 22. The community turnout was outstanding with an estimated 250 plus attendees! In addition, it was estimated that over half of the resident population attended the event.
Everyone that came out for the stroll was treated to an array of chocolate confections offered by the UZRC Staff as well as local businesses, including Wilbur Chocolates, Achenbach’s Pastries, Lorah’s Chocolates, Evans Candy, Sue LaRue’s Cakes and Mindy Zimmerman from Coldwell Banker. All monies raised from the event were donated to the UZRC Caring Fund.
A sincere thank-you to everyone that came out for the fun! If you missed this great event be sure to check out uzrc.org for other great events and don’t forget about the Spring Bazaar hosted by the UZ Women’s Auxiliary on Saturday, March 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.