- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Snow substitute for a good neighbor
Editor, Record Express,
During the snowstorm I use a snow blower but the major issue is at the bottom of the drive where it meets the road. It clogs up the chute.
Our neighbor, Michael Fyock, a fine young man, took upon himself to clear the bottom of the drive with his front end loader where it meets the road. We were so pleased yesterday, and when I was snow blowing today – lo and behold – he did it again.
What a wonderful neighbor! That also makes Lititz the coolest little town in the U.S.A. Thanks again, Michael.
Clarence W. Martin