- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Snow substitute for a good neighbor
Editor, Record Express,
During the snowstorm I use a snow blower but the major issue is at the bottom of the drive where it meets the road. It clogs up the chute.
Our neighbor, Michael Fyock, a fine young man, took upon himself to clear the bottom of the drive with his front end loader where it meets the road. We were so pleased yesterday, and when I was snow blowing today – lo and behold – he did it again.
What a wonderful neighbor! That also makes Lititz the coolest little town in the U.S.A. Thanks again, Michael.
Clarence W. Martin