- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Snow substitute for a good neighbor
Editor, Record Express,
During the snowstorm I use a snow blower but the major issue is at the bottom of the drive where it meets the road. It clogs up the chute.
Our neighbor, Michael Fyock, a fine young man, took upon himself to clear the bottom of the drive with his front end loader where it meets the road. We were so pleased yesterday, and when I was snow blowing today – lo and behold – he did it again.
What a wonderful neighbor! That also makes Lititz the coolest little town in the U.S.A. Thanks again, Michael.
Clarence W. Martin