- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Snow substitute for a good neighbor
Editor, Record Express,
During the snowstorm I use a snow blower but the major issue is at the bottom of the drive where it meets the road. It clogs up the chute.
Our neighbor, Michael Fyock, a fine young man, took upon himself to clear the bottom of the drive with his front end loader where it meets the road. We were so pleased yesterday, and when I was snow blowing today – lo and behold – he did it again.
What a wonderful neighbor! That also makes Lititz the coolest little town in the U.S.A. Thanks again, Michael.
Clarence W. Martin