- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Editor, Record Express,
Did or did not Gov. Christie know about the closing of the lane of a bridge in New Jersey?
Mr. Wildstein says “yes,” but then Mr. Wildstein has changed his story many times. He asserted his rights of self-incrimination, plus asking for immunity. Wonder why?
My point is this: Why is this becoming such big news? People are more concerned about this then they were when Mr. Clinton lied under oath to the grand jury at his impeachment trial. Oh, that’s right, he was re-elected wasn’t he?
Would this be big news if Gov. Christie wasn’t a Republican, or thinking of running for office in 2016?
I thought maybe the national debt, people losing their jobs, healthcare, Americans losing their lives in war zones that consist of people that hate us would be more important.
Well, I guess a bridge is more important. May I ask what grave problem did that cause the American people?