- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
It all went swimmingly
Editor, Record Express,
For the fourteenth year in a row, the Lititz recCenter served as host for the annual LL All-League Swimming Championships. After having to be postponed one day and the starting time having to be changed on another day, both meets were held without any problems. Nearly 300 swimmers from eighteen different high schools competed.
A special thank you to Facility/Property Director, Kevin Zook, for seeing that the center was able to accommodate the 600-plus spectators on a short notice after Thursday’s snowfall. Aquatics Director, Megan Vulatic, was also very cooperative when it became necessary to make these last minute changes. Their support was most appreciated