- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Fire Company shines
Editor, Record Express,
On Feb. 7, I arrived home to a very strong odor of gas. I wasn’t sure of who to call or what to do. A relative recommended that I call the Lititz Fire Company.
Within minutes, the men of the Lititz Fire Company arrived to offer their assistance. They spent time making sure my home was safe and also assisted by using their fans to air out the house.
Having had recent heart surgeries and being a new homeowner, I am embarrassed to say that I neglected installing smoke and CO2 alarms. Chief Oettel and his men installed all new smoke and CO2 alarms throughout my home.
I can not thank the members of the Lititz Fire Company enough for what they did. From the guys who installed the alarms to the guys that directed traffic in the cold weather, “Thank You.” Thank you for volunteering your time and providing our community with your assistance.