- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Vivian F. Wettig, 81, Raymark retiree, enjoyed spending time with her grandkids
Vivian Fern Wettig, 81, died at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, April 16, 2014.
Born in Lititz she was the daughter of the late Gilbert and Grace (Frederick) Myers.
Vivian retired from Raymark, where she was a Factory Worker. She loved spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
She is survived by four daughters: Connie Knier of Manheim, Carol McComsey, wife of Robert Jr., of Mount Joy, Cindy Greiner, wife of Dwight, of Manheim, Christine Wettig of Manheim; four grandchildren: Daphne Weidman, wife of Marc, Shawn Knier, Justin Greiner of York, Joushua Greiner of Manheim; two great-grandchildren: Kylin Knier and Broden Greiner; three brothers: Robert Myers, Raymond Myers, and Gilbert Myers, husband of Delores, all of Lititz; and sister: Phyllis King, wife of Amos J. of Lancaster.
Vivian was preceded in death by four sisters: Dorothy Kline, Romaine Young, Ruth White, Barbara Felker; and son-in-law: William “Bill” Knier.
A Funeral Service will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Vivian’s name may be made to the American Heart Association (Lancaster Chapter), 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603, or to the American Diabetes Association, 3544 N. Progress Ave., Suite 101, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.