- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Vivian F. Wettig, 81, Raymark retiree, enjoyed spending time with her grandkids
Vivian Fern Wettig, 81, died at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, April 16, 2014.
Born in Lititz she was the daughter of the late Gilbert and Grace (Frederick) Myers.
Vivian retired from Raymark, where she was a Factory Worker. She loved spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
She is survived by four daughters: Connie Knier of Manheim, Carol McComsey, wife of Robert Jr., of Mount Joy, Cindy Greiner, wife of Dwight, of Manheim, Christine Wettig of Manheim; four grandchildren: Daphne Weidman, wife of Marc, Shawn Knier, Justin Greiner of York, Joushua Greiner of Manheim; two great-grandchildren: Kylin Knier and Broden Greiner; three brothers: Robert Myers, Raymond Myers, and Gilbert Myers, husband of Delores, all of Lititz; and sister: Phyllis King, wife of Amos J. of Lancaster.
Vivian was preceded in death by four sisters: Dorothy Kline, Romaine Young, Ruth White, Barbara Felker; and son-in-law: William “Bill” Knier.
A Funeral Service will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Vivian’s name may be made to the American Heart Association (Lancaster Chapter), 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603, or to the American Diabetes Association, 3544 N. Progress Ave., Suite 101, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.