- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Victor M. Stimmell 36, Lititz resident, SuperValu employee
Victor M. Stimmell, 36, of Lititz, died Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013 as a result of injuries sustained in an automobile accident.
Born March 28, 1976 in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Mary Ann (Stimmell) Ortiz.
Victor worked at SuperValu Distribution Center (formerly Acme) in Denver.
He will be lovingly missed by a sister: Tammy L., wife of Ray A. Weeks, Sr., of Lancaster. He also leaves behind his stepfather: Eusebio Ortiz, of Lancaster; three children; as well as nieces, nephews and a host of family and friends.
A viewing will be held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home in Millersville on Feb. 13 and 14. Funeral services will take place at Bright Side Baptist Church Feb. 14, followed by interment in the Millersville Mennonite Cemetery.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.