- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Verna J. Rathvon
91, Luther Acres resident, enjoyed travel
Verna J. Rathvon, 91, passed away peacefully May, 23, 2013 at Luther Acres.
She was the wife of the late Elwood Rathvon, who died Feb. 10, 1990. They were married 50 years. Born in Lancaster County, she was the daughter of the late William and Rebecca Bradley.
She was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church and worked at Hamilton Watch Co., the Bearings Co., Specialty Screw and Electronic Test as an inspector. She enjoyed her family, antiquing, traveling, and recently, Bingo.
Verna is survived by her two children: Barry W. Rathvon, York, and Barbara Rathvon Hanna, wife of Richard M. Hanna, Mountville; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; nieces; nephews; and a brother: William Bradley of Lancaster.
Services were held May 28 at Millersville Mennonite Cemetery, with the Rev. David Kreider officiating.
Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.
To send an online condolence, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.