- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Tillie A. Rozman94, retail sales employee, artist
Tillie A. Rozman
Tillie A. Smisl Rozman, 94, of United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz, and formerly of Steelton and Harrisburg, died Sunday, Aug. 28, 2011 in the retirement community.
Tillie was the daughter of the late John and Agnes Nemanic-Hintermyer Smisl and the widow of Frank A. Rozman.
Tillie worked in retail sales at numerous establishments including Kaplan’s, Worth’s, Bowman’s Department Store and David’s, all in Harrisburg, and the Sharosky Dress Shop in Steelton. She was a member of St. James Roman Catholic Church, Lititz. Tillie was very talented as an artist and produced numerous beautiful ceramic objects of art and also enjoyed oil painting. She traveled extensively around the world with her husband, as members of the former Pegasus Travel Club, Middletown.
She is survived by one son: Dr. Frank E., husband of Lugenia Rozman, of Lititz; a granddaughter: Beth, wife of Chris Cummings, of Elizabethtown; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Tillie was preceded in death by three brothers: Robert, Joseph and John Smisl, and is the last of her family.
Mass of Christian burial will be concelebrated on Sept. 1 at 10:30 a.m. in Prince of Peace-Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Roman Catholic Church, 815 S. Second St., Steelton, with Rev. Thomas J. Rozman, her nephew and Rev. Msgr. James M. Lyons as concelebrants. Burial will be in Resurrection Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
Condolences can be shared at: wiedemanfuneralhome.com.