- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Thomas R. Jenkins
62, auditor, worked at Penn Dairies
Thomas R. Jenkins, 62, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Nov. 1, 2013, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
He was born in Lancaster to the late William P. and Mary Jane Oster Jenkins. Tom was married to Vicky L. (Gemmill) Jenkins for 41 years last March.
Tom was a 1968 graduate of J.P. McCaskey High School and he attended Millersville University. Tom worked for Penn Dairies when he and Vicky were married. He retired from Harleysville Insurance Co. in 2005 after 32 years of service as an auditor.
Tom was an avid horse racing fan. He enjoyed horror and sci-fi movies and novels, trivia, music, and making people laugh. Tom made an impact on many people throughout his life and will be deeply missed.
In addition to his loving wife Vicky, Tom’s family includes two daughters: Heather, wife of Jeremy Kroeck of Lititz and Jessica, wife of John Molinero of York; three grandchildren: Jordan and Derek Kroeck and Naya Molinero, and one Molinero on the way; his brother: Will Jenkins of Md. and Vicky’s family: Faye Gemmill, June Powers and Craig Gemmill.
Friends, family, and anyone who wishes to celebrate Tom’s life is invited to stop by the American Legion Post #34, 1388 Arcadia Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 Nov. 10, 2013, between noon and 4 p.m.
Please omit flowers. Memorial Contributions may be made to Veterans Victory House, PO Box 1676, Lancaster, PA 17608-1676 or Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 S. Lincoln Ave., Lebanon, PA 17042.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.