- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Thomas P. Wolf73, St. James Catholic member
Thomas P. Wolf
Thomas Peter Wolf, 73, of Lititz, formerly of Mechanicsburg, passed away Saturday, July 16, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born Feb.16, 1938 in Brooklyn, N.Y., he was the son of the late William and Agnes (Donner) Hill.
Thomas was retired from the former Book of the Month Club in Mechanicsburg and was a U.S. Army veteran. He was a former member of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Mechanicsburg, where he served as a eucharistic minister for over 40 years, was a CCD teacher and lector. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church in Lititz; Knights of Columbus; the Mechanicsburg Club; past president of the Little Theater of Mechanicsburg and volunteered with Hospice.
Surviving is his wife: Lena A. (Sassano) Wolf; two daughters: Linda A. McLinden , wife of Dennis, of Allentown; and Paula A. Fleming, wife of Eric, of Lititz; a brother: Robert Hill, of Tulsa, Okla.; and five grandchildren: Abby, Maddie and Jake McLinden; and Alex and Bailey Fleming.
A mass of Christian burial will be celebrated 10:30 a.m. July 22 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 310 Hertzler Drive in Mechanicsburg. A viewing will be from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Malpezzi Funeral Home in Mechanicsburg. Burial will take place in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Aaron’s Acres Program (benefits children with special needs), 102 White Oak Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To send online condolences to the family, visit malpezzifuneralhome.com.