- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Thomas P. Wolf73, St. James Catholic member
Thomas P. Wolf
Thomas Peter Wolf, 73, of Lititz, formerly of Mechanicsburg, passed away Saturday, July 16, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born Feb.16, 1938 in Brooklyn, N.Y., he was the son of the late William and Agnes (Donner) Hill.
Thomas was retired from the former Book of the Month Club in Mechanicsburg and was a U.S. Army veteran. He was a former member of St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Mechanicsburg, where he served as a eucharistic minister for over 40 years, was a CCD teacher and lector. He was a member of St. James Catholic Church in Lititz; Knights of Columbus; the Mechanicsburg Club; past president of the Little Theater of Mechanicsburg and volunteered with Hospice.
Surviving is his wife: Lena A. (Sassano) Wolf; two daughters: Linda A. McLinden , wife of Dennis, of Allentown; and Paula A. Fleming, wife of Eric, of Lititz; a brother: Robert Hill, of Tulsa, Okla.; and five grandchildren: Abby, Maddie and Jake McLinden; and Alex and Bailey Fleming.
A mass of Christian burial will be celebrated 10:30 a.m. July 22 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 310 Hertzler Drive in Mechanicsburg. A viewing will be from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Malpezzi Funeral Home in Mechanicsburg. Burial will take place in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Aaron’s Acres Program (benefits children with special needs), 102 White Oak Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To send online condolences to the family, visit malpezzifuneralhome.com.