- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Thomas Martin Artley, 75, plant manager at Wilbur Chocolate, member of Lititz VFW, Legion
Thomas Martin Artley, 75, of Newmanstown, passed away Monday, July 21, 2014 at home.
He was born in Bloomsburg, a son of the late Donald Gilman and Lillian Elsis Ella Marx Artley.
Mr. Artley was a Plant Manager for Wilbur Chocolate Co., Lititz, where he retired from Oct. 1, 1997. He was a member of the American Legion Post #56, Lititz and V.F.W. Post #1463, Lititz. He was an avid golfer, enjoyed hunting, fishing, woodworking in his shop, going to yard sales, and he loved to spend time with his family.
Surviving are his two sons: Randy A. Artley, companion of Sharon White, Lititz and Rod M., husband of Pam Artley, Newmanstown; three grandchildren: Eric J. Artley of N.D.; Rachel O. Artley and Michael T. Artley both of Newmanstown; Thomas’s former wife, June K. Artley of Nescopeck; his long-time companion: Erma Davidson of Schaefferstown; two brothers: Ray, husband of Harriet, Bloomsburg and Kenny Artley of Catawissa; sister: Gladys Ott of Bloomsburg; and several nieces and nephews.
The service was held in the Clauser Funeral Home, Schaefferstown, July 26. Interment was private and at the convenience of the family.
Condolences may be offered at clauserfh.com. Arrangements entrusted to Clauser Funeral Home, Schaefferstown.