- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Terry L. Weaver51, E B operator, Lititz resident
Terry L. Weaver
Terry L. Weaver, 51, of Lititz, died as a result of injuries sustained in an auto accident Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011.
He was the husband of Sharon K. (Rosa) Weaver. Terry was born in Reinholds on Oct. 9, 1959.
He was employed as an E B operator at Timet in Morgantown.
In addition to his wife, Sharon, he is survived by his daughter: Sarah L., wife of Justin R. Shelton, of Lancaster; two sons: Jesse A. Weaver, husband of Tonya K. (Stoltzfus) Weaver, of Akron; and Matthew L. Weaver, husband of Jennifer (Frame) Weaver, of Ephrata; three grandchildren: Savannah, Daniel and Victoria; his mother: Ruth (Fisher) Schicher; and step-father: Kenny Schicher.
Also surviving are three brothers: Barry Weaver, husband of Betty Weaver, of Reamstown; Ray Weaver, of Reinholds; and Jan Weaver, of Kissimmee, Fla.
Terry was preceded in death by his father: Harvey Weaver.
Funeral services were held at First Church, Ephrata, on Aug. 20, with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment took place in Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata. To offer condolences, visit