- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Terry L. Weaver51, E B operator, Lititz resident
Terry L. Weaver
Terry L. Weaver, 51, of Lititz, died as a result of injuries sustained in an auto accident Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011.
He was the husband of Sharon K. (Rosa) Weaver. Terry was born in Reinholds on Oct. 9, 1959.
He was employed as an E B operator at Timet in Morgantown.
In addition to his wife, Sharon, he is survived by his daughter: Sarah L., wife of Justin R. Shelton, of Lancaster; two sons: Jesse A. Weaver, husband of Tonya K. (Stoltzfus) Weaver, of Akron; and Matthew L. Weaver, husband of Jennifer (Frame) Weaver, of Ephrata; three grandchildren: Savannah, Daniel and Victoria; his mother: Ruth (Fisher) Schicher; and step-father: Kenny Schicher.
Also surviving are three brothers: Barry Weaver, husband of Betty Weaver, of Reamstown; Ray Weaver, of Reinholds; and Jan Weaver, of Kissimmee, Fla.
Terry was preceded in death by his father: Harvey Weaver.
Funeral services were held at First Church, Ephrata, on Aug. 20, with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment took place in Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata. To offer condolences, visit