- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Terry L. Weaver51, E B operator, Lititz resident
Terry L. Weaver
Terry L. Weaver, 51, of Lititz, died as a result of injuries sustained in an auto accident Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2011.
He was the husband of Sharon K. (Rosa) Weaver. Terry was born in Reinholds on Oct. 9, 1959.
He was employed as an E B operator at Timet in Morgantown.
In addition to his wife, Sharon, he is survived by his daughter: Sarah L., wife of Justin R. Shelton, of Lancaster; two sons: Jesse A. Weaver, husband of Tonya K. (Stoltzfus) Weaver, of Akron; and Matthew L. Weaver, husband of Jennifer (Frame) Weaver, of Ephrata; three grandchildren: Savannah, Daniel and Victoria; his mother: Ruth (Fisher) Schicher; and step-father: Kenny Schicher.
Also surviving are three brothers: Barry Weaver, husband of Betty Weaver, of Reamstown; Ray Weaver, of Reinholds; and Jan Weaver, of Kissimmee, Fla.
Terry was preceded in death by his father: Harvey Weaver.
Funeral services were held at First Church, Ephrata, on Aug. 20, with the Rev. Walter Carter officiating. Interment took place in Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
Services are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata. To offer condolences, visit