- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Terry L. Shuey64, Vietnam veteran, truck driver
Terry L. Shuey
Terry Lee Shuey, 64, of Lititz, died Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mount Joy.
He was born in Lebanon to the late Alvin and Christine Rudolph Shuey.
He graduated from the former South Lebanon High School and then served in the U.S. Army during Vietnam as a heavy vehicle driver. Terry drove truck for Tri-State Trailer Sales Inc. in Lancaster. He enjoyed model trains and building and flying radio controlled airplanes.
Surviving Terry are his companion: Christine Baxter, of Lititz; and his half-brother: Dale R., husband of Elizabeth Shuey, of Greer, S.C.
Funeral services will be held on Sept. 15 at 8 p.m. at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz. The Rev. Robert D. Kettering will officiate. A procession will depart from the funeral home on Friday at 11:15 a.m. to arrive at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery for the 12:30 p.m. interment with military honors. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602; or to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send an online condolence or for more information, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.