- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Terry Christine Lawrence
56, cared for children and animals
Terry Christine Lawrence, 56, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. Born in Covina, Calif., she was the daughter of R. Lorraine Lawrence and the late T. Wayne Lawrence.
Terry loved meeting new people through her life travels and new experiences. She was a caretaker of children and animals in need. She enjoyed baking, gardening and going to the beach. Terry was artistic. She worked as a waitress and a long-haul truck driver.
In addition to her mother, Lorraine, Terry is survived by three siblings: Kathleen L. Lawrence, Walter E. Lawrence and Judith L. Marsh. She will also be missed by her many nieces and nephews.
Family and friends were received Sept. 6 at the Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543, followed by a memorial service.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.