- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Terry Christine Lawrence
56, cared for children and animals
Terry Christine Lawrence, 56, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. Born in Covina, Calif., she was the daughter of R. Lorraine Lawrence and the late T. Wayne Lawrence.
Terry loved meeting new people through her life travels and new experiences. She was a caretaker of children and animals in need. She enjoyed baking, gardening and going to the beach. Terry was artistic. She worked as a waitress and a long-haul truck driver.
In addition to her mother, Lorraine, Terry is survived by three siblings: Kathleen L. Lawrence, Walter E. Lawrence and Judith L. Marsh. She will also be missed by her many nieces and nephews.
Family and friends were received Sept. 6 at the Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543, followed by a memorial service.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.