- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Terry Christine Lawrence
56, cared for children and animals
Terry Christine Lawrence, 56, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. Born in Covina, Calif., she was the daughter of R. Lorraine Lawrence and the late T. Wayne Lawrence.
Terry loved meeting new people through her life travels and new experiences. She was a caretaker of children and animals in need. She enjoyed baking, gardening and going to the beach. Terry was artistic. She worked as a waitress and a long-haul truck driver.
In addition to her mother, Lorraine, Terry is survived by three siblings: Kathleen L. Lawrence, Walter E. Lawrence and Judith L. Marsh. She will also be missed by her many nieces and nephews.
Family and friends were received Sept. 6 at the Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543, followed by a memorial service.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.