- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Teresa Seiverling, 59, schoolteacher, worked for Weaver Financial, loved yard saling
Teresa Seiverling, 59, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Thursday, June 26, 2014, at her residence.
She was born in Ephrata to Lamar “Henner” and Lillian M. (Lutz) Weaver and was the wife of Jeff Seiverling with whom she shared 29 years of marriage.
Teresa was a 1972 graduate of Ephrata High School and a 1976 graduate of Bloomsburg University. She taught elementary school in the Solanco School District and in 1988 she went into the insurance business, working at Weaver Financial. Teresa and Jeff were the first couple to be married at the Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ephrata. She loved life and enriched the lives of everyone around her. Teresa was very loving and caring and her bubbly personality and smile always made people laugh. She loved going to yard sales and going on vacation. Her children were the love of her life and she always enjoyed spending time with friends. She will be sadly missed by her in-laws, Jack and Joyce Seiverling. They would like everyone to know that Teresa was the best daughter-in-law anyone could ask for.
In addition to her husband and parents, she is survived by a son: Tyler Seiverling of Ephrata; a daughter: Chelsea Seiverling, fiancée of Jason Bryan of Ephrata; two brothers: Tracey Weaver of Akron and Todd, husband of Kelly Weaver of Allentown.
Services were held July 1 at Reformed Presbyterian Church, Ephrata, with Rev. Dwight McKay officiating. Interment was in the Bowman’s Cemetery.