- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Teresa Seiverling, 59, schoolteacher, worked for Weaver Financial, loved yard saling
Teresa Seiverling, 59, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Thursday, June 26, 2014, at her residence.
She was born in Ephrata to Lamar “Henner” and Lillian M. (Lutz) Weaver and was the wife of Jeff Seiverling with whom she shared 29 years of marriage.
Teresa was a 1972 graduate of Ephrata High School and a 1976 graduate of Bloomsburg University. She taught elementary school in the Solanco School District and in 1988 she went into the insurance business, working at Weaver Financial. Teresa and Jeff were the first couple to be married at the Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ephrata. She loved life and enriched the lives of everyone around her. Teresa was very loving and caring and her bubbly personality and smile always made people laugh. She loved going to yard sales and going on vacation. Her children were the love of her life and she always enjoyed spending time with friends. She will be sadly missed by her in-laws, Jack and Joyce Seiverling. They would like everyone to know that Teresa was the best daughter-in-law anyone could ask for.
In addition to her husband and parents, she is survived by a son: Tyler Seiverling of Ephrata; a daughter: Chelsea Seiverling, fiancée of Jason Bryan of Ephrata; two brothers: Tracey Weaver of Akron and Todd, husband of Kelly Weaver of Allentown.
Services were held July 1 at Reformed Presbyterian Church, Ephrata, with Rev. Dwight McKay officiating. Interment was in the Bowman’s Cemetery.