- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Suzanne H. Cassel
63, owned Cassel Signs, active LCBC member
Suzanne H. Cassel, 63, of Manheim, entered Heaven and into the loving arms of Jesus Monday, Dec. 23, 2013.
She was the daughter of Lois Fern Haldeman Heisey of Lititz, and the late John Stanley Heisey. Suzanne was the loving wife of Dale E. Cassel, and they observed their 41st wedding anniversary in May of this year. She and her husband worked together for many years owning and operating Cassel Signs, Manheim. Previously, she was employed by the former Farmers First Bank. Suzanne was actively involved with LCBC Church. She enjoyed traveling and riding motorcycles with her husband. Suzanne had a servant’s heart and a generous spirit; she would quietly help strangers and friends throughout her daily life. Her life-long passion was her family, and she treasured every moment she could spend with her husband, children, grandchildren and extended family.
Surviving in addition to her husband, and mother, is a daughter: Megan L. wife of Gary L. Nolt of Lititz; a son: Ian J. husband of Amanda Suzanne Cassel of Ephrata; three grandchildren: Adrianne, Jaimie and Brooklyn Nolt; two sisters: Teresa H., wife of Edward L. Albright of Manheim and Deborah H., wife of Herbert C. Werner Jr. of Lititz. Preceding her in death is a granddaughter, Emily Renae Nolt.
Relatives and friends attended her funeral service at LCBC-Ephrata Campus, Ephrata, Dec. 28. Interment was in Middle Creek Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Suzanne’s memory to: Bridge of Hope, 616 N. Lime St. Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, please visit buchfuneral.com.