- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Susan L. Sensenig, 97, Cedar Crest Motel owner
Susan L. Sensenig, 97, of Denver, passed away Monday, June 10, 2013, at Colonial Lodge Retirement Community, Denver.
She was born in Geigertown to the late Elam and Laura (Kochel) Steffy and was the wife of the late Warren Sensenig.
Susan was a member of the Peace United Church of Christ, Denver. She worked at F&M Hat Company, Denver, and was the owner of Cedar Crest Motel from 1959 to 1962. Susan was a former member of Friendly Circle at Lincoln and Women’s Fellowship at church. She enjoyed reading, embroidering and playing the piano.
Susan is survived by one brother: Harry, wife of Kathryn (Gerhart) Steffy of Ephrata; a sister: Kathryn Edris of Palmyra; and several nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband and parents, she is preceded in death by three brothers: John, George and Charles Steffy.
A viewing was held at Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, June 14 followed by funeral services with Rev. William E. Hoch officiating. Interment took place in the Swamp Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Susan’s memory may be made to Asera Care Hospice, 315 Prime Lane, Ste. 101, Mount Joy, PA 17554.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.