- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Susan E. Macferran62, Rohrerstown Elementary cafeteria server
Susan E. Macferran, 62, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at home.
She was born in Columbia, daughter of the late Jerome and Annabelle Frane Cover. She was a cafeteria server at Rohrerstown Elementary School. She was of the Lutheran faith; she enjoyed flowers and flower arrangements and her family, especially her grandchildren.
She is survived by one son: Robert Z. Dart, companion of Jessica A. Wise, of Lancaster; one daughter: Jeanette M. McMullen, of Columbia; four grandchildren: Joshua Sourbeer, Amber Dart, Alyssa Dart and Robbie Dart; and one brother: James, husband of Wilma Rapp, of Nashville, Tenn; and two sisters: Mary Shaffer and Carolyn, wife of Butch Zink, all of Mount Joy.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Junior and Larry Cover; and also one sister: Janie Cover.
The funeral service was held at the Workman Funeral Homes Inc., Mountville April 24, with Rev. Richard E. Geib officiating. Interment took place in Marietta Cemetery.
To send an online condolence, visit workmanfuneralhomes.com.