- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Susan E. Macferran62, Rohrerstown Elementary cafeteria server
Susan E. Macferran, 62, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at home.
She was born in Columbia, daughter of the late Jerome and Annabelle Frane Cover. She was a cafeteria server at Rohrerstown Elementary School. She was of the Lutheran faith; she enjoyed flowers and flower arrangements and her family, especially her grandchildren.
She is survived by one son: Robert Z. Dart, companion of Jessica A. Wise, of Lancaster; one daughter: Jeanette M. McMullen, of Columbia; four grandchildren: Joshua Sourbeer, Amber Dart, Alyssa Dart and Robbie Dart; and one brother: James, husband of Wilma Rapp, of Nashville, Tenn; and two sisters: Mary Shaffer and Carolyn, wife of Butch Zink, all of Mount Joy.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Junior and Larry Cover; and also one sister: Janie Cover.
The funeral service was held at the Workman Funeral Homes Inc., Mountville April 24, with Rev. Richard E. Geib officiating. Interment took place in Marietta Cemetery.
To send an online condolence, visit workmanfuneralhomes.com.