- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Susan E. Macferran62, Rohrerstown Elementary cafeteria server
Susan E. Macferran, 62, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at home.
She was born in Columbia, daughter of the late Jerome and Annabelle Frane Cover. She was a cafeteria server at Rohrerstown Elementary School. She was of the Lutheran faith; she enjoyed flowers and flower arrangements and her family, especially her grandchildren.
She is survived by one son: Robert Z. Dart, companion of Jessica A. Wise, of Lancaster; one daughter: Jeanette M. McMullen, of Columbia; four grandchildren: Joshua Sourbeer, Amber Dart, Alyssa Dart and Robbie Dart; and one brother: James, husband of Wilma Rapp, of Nashville, Tenn; and two sisters: Mary Shaffer and Carolyn, wife of Butch Zink, all of Mount Joy.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Junior and Larry Cover; and also one sister: Janie Cover.
The funeral service was held at the Workman Funeral Homes Inc., Mountville April 24, with Rev. Richard E. Geib officiating. Interment took place in Marietta Cemetery.
To send an online condolence, visit workmanfuneralhomes.com.