- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Sue Y. Eberly88, Pleasant View resident, enjoyed traveling
Sue Y. Eberly, 88, of Manheim, went to be with her Lord Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012 at Pleasant View Retirement Community.
Born in Gap, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Mary King Yoder and the wife of the late A. Eugene Eberly.
She was a former member of Grace Fellowship Church of Ephrata. Sue formerly lived in Ephrata and following her husband’s retirement, moved to Florida, later returning to Lancaster. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, baking, her pets and spending time with her family.
She is survived by two sons: Dale E. Eberly, of Mount Joy; Steven D., husband of Kelly Eberly, of Lancaster; a daughter: Linda A., wife of Timothy Page, of Flower Mound, Texas; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and three brothers.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 27 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home. Burial took place in Indiantown Mennonite Cemetery, Ephrata.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the Benevolent Care Fund, Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.