- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Sue Y. Eberly88, Pleasant View resident, enjoyed traveling
Sue Y. Eberly, 88, of Manheim, went to be with her Lord Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012 at Pleasant View Retirement Community.
Born in Gap, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Mary King Yoder and the wife of the late A. Eugene Eberly.
She was a former member of Grace Fellowship Church of Ephrata. Sue formerly lived in Ephrata and following her husband’s retirement, moved to Florida, later returning to Lancaster. She enjoyed traveling, shopping, baking, her pets and spending time with her family.
She is survived by two sons: Dale E. Eberly, of Mount Joy; Steven D., husband of Kelly Eberly, of Lancaster; a daughter: Linda A., wife of Timothy Page, of Flower Mound, Texas; and seven grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and three brothers.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 27 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home. Burial took place in Indiantown Mennonite Cemetery, Ephrata.
Contributions may be made in her memory to the Benevolent Care Fund, Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.