- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Stanley Pate66, truck driver, native of England
Stanley Pate, 66, of Lititz, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Leicestershire, England, he was the son of Barbara (Cherry) Pate and the late Eldridge Pate. Stanley was the husband of Gretchen (Schumacher) Pate.
He was a machine operator and a truck driver, and a member of the Church of England. He was a NASCAR, Phillies and New York Giants fan. He loved spending time with his grandchildren and grand-puppies.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Anthony Pate, companion of Cheryl; Daniel Pate; Elizabeth, wife of Travis Metzler; and Andrew, husband of Adriana Pate; five grandchildren; and a brother: David Pate.
A celebration of life service will be held at 6 p.m. on March 5 at Hosanna! A Fellowship of Christians, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz, officiated by the elders of the church.
Contributions can be made in Stanley’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.