- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Stanley Pate66, truck driver, native of England
Stanley Pate, 66, of Lititz, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012 at the Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Leicestershire, England, he was the son of Barbara (Cherry) Pate and the late Eldridge Pate. Stanley was the husband of Gretchen (Schumacher) Pate.
He was a machine operator and a truck driver, and a member of the Church of England. He was a NASCAR, Phillies and New York Giants fan. He loved spending time with his grandchildren and grand-puppies.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Anthony Pate, companion of Cheryl; Daniel Pate; Elizabeth, wife of Travis Metzler; and Andrew, husband of Adriana Pate; five grandchildren; and a brother: David Pate.
A celebration of life service will be held at 6 p.m. on March 5 at Hosanna! A Fellowship of Christians, 29 Green Acre Road, Lititz, officiated by the elders of the church.
Contributions can be made in Stanley’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.