- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Soupalika Phanekham75, Manheim resident
Soupalika Phanekham, 75, of Manheim, passed away Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Laos, she was the daughter of the late Soune and Ouma Khammounheang. She was married 56 years to Phouthasenh Phanekham.
Surviving in addition to her husband are seven children: Phouthakesone, Phouthapadith, Jean Paul, Phouthavassana, Phouthasomvang, Phouthasoysoda and Phouthamixay; 14 grandchildren, three great- grandchildren; and two sisters.
She was preceded in death by a son: Phouthaveha.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral ceremony at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on June 10 at noon. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.