- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Soupalika Phanekham75, Manheim resident
Soupalika Phanekham, 75, of Manheim, passed away Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Laos, she was the daughter of the late Soune and Ouma Khammounheang. She was married 56 years to Phouthasenh Phanekham.
Surviving in addition to her husband are seven children: Phouthakesone, Phouthapadith, Jean Paul, Phouthavassana, Phouthasomvang, Phouthasoysoda and Phouthamixay; 14 grandchildren, three great- grandchildren; and two sisters.
She was preceded in death by a son: Phouthaveha.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral ceremony at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on June 10 at noon. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.