- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Soupalika Phanekham75, Manheim resident
Soupalika Phanekham, 75, of Manheim, passed away Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz.
Born in Laos, she was the daughter of the late Soune and Ouma Khammounheang. She was married 56 years to Phouthasenh Phanekham.
Surviving in addition to her husband are seven children: Phouthakesone, Phouthapadith, Jean Paul, Phouthavassana, Phouthasomvang, Phouthasoysoda and Phouthamixay; 14 grandchildren, three great- grandchildren; and two sisters.
She was preceded in death by a son: Phouthaveha.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral ceremony at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on June 10 at noon. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.