- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Shirley A. Maser 80, long-time RCA employee
Shirley A. Maser, 80, of Manheim, passed away Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 at the Mt. Joy Hospice Center.
She was born in Christiana, daughter of the late Henry and Catherine Miller Maser.
She was a member of Salem United Methodist Church of Manheim. Shirley worked for 40 years at RCA and five years for American Greetings. She was a graduate of the former Christiana High School. She loved Mickey Mouse, needlepoint, ceramics and playing Bingo.
She is survived by a sister: Mary "Tootie" Thompson of Lititz; two nephews: Brian and Craig Thompson. She will be deeply missed by her long-time friend: Judy Wingenroth of Manheim.
A graveside service took place at the Penningtonville Presbyterian Cemetery, Atglen, on Dec. 27. In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Online condolences can be shared at : shiveryfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by the Shivery Funeral Home, Christiana/Paradise.