- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Shirley A. Maser 80, long-time RCA employee
Shirley A. Maser, 80, of Manheim, passed away Monday, Dec. 24, 2012 at the Mt. Joy Hospice Center.
She was born in Christiana, daughter of the late Henry and Catherine Miller Maser.
She was a member of Salem United Methodist Church of Manheim. Shirley worked for 40 years at RCA and five years for American Greetings. She was a graduate of the former Christiana High School. She loved Mickey Mouse, needlepoint, ceramics and playing Bingo.
She is survived by a sister: Mary "Tootie" Thompson of Lititz; two nephews: Brian and Craig Thompson. She will be deeply missed by her long-time friend: Judy Wingenroth of Manheim.
A graveside service took place at the Penningtonville Presbyterian Cemetery, Atglen, on Dec. 27. In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Online condolences can be shared at : shiveryfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by the Shivery Funeral Home, Christiana/Paradise.