- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, Lititz resident
Sherry A. Phillips
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011, at her residence surrounded by her family.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Alfred and Angeline Svec Eckert. She was married for 27 years to Gary J. Phillips of Lititz.
She is survived by her husband: Gary; daughter: Tonya, wife of Keith Berry, Decatur, Ill.; son: William Phillips, Lititz; two granddaughters; sisters: Linda Baker, Deer Lake; and Sandra, wife of William Krum, Manheim; brothers: Alfred, husband of Sandra Mowrer, Mount Joy; Eric Eckert, Ephrata; and Drew, husband of Kristyn Eckert, Tucson, Ariz.
A time of sharing with the family will be held on Aug. 19 at 9:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.