- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, Lititz resident
Sherry A. Phillips
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011, at her residence surrounded by her family.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Alfred and Angeline Svec Eckert. She was married for 27 years to Gary J. Phillips of Lititz.
She is survived by her husband: Gary; daughter: Tonya, wife of Keith Berry, Decatur, Ill.; son: William Phillips, Lititz; two granddaughters; sisters: Linda Baker, Deer Lake; and Sandra, wife of William Krum, Manheim; brothers: Alfred, husband of Sandra Mowrer, Mount Joy; Eric Eckert, Ephrata; and Drew, husband of Kristyn Eckert, Tucson, Ariz.
A time of sharing with the family will be held on Aug. 19 at 9:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.