- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, Lititz resident
Sherry A. Phillips
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011, at her residence surrounded by her family.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Alfred and Angeline Svec Eckert. She was married for 27 years to Gary J. Phillips of Lititz.
She is survived by her husband: Gary; daughter: Tonya, wife of Keith Berry, Decatur, Ill.; son: William Phillips, Lititz; two granddaughters; sisters: Linda Baker, Deer Lake; and Sandra, wife of William Krum, Manheim; brothers: Alfred, husband of Sandra Mowrer, Mount Joy; Eric Eckert, Ephrata; and Drew, husband of Kristyn Eckert, Tucson, Ariz.
A time of sharing with the family will be held on Aug. 19 at 9:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.