- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, Lititz resident
Sherry A. Phillips
Sherry A. Phillips, 60, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Aug. 13, 2011, at her residence surrounded by her family.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Alfred and Angeline Svec Eckert. She was married for 27 years to Gary J. Phillips of Lititz.
She is survived by her husband: Gary; daughter: Tonya, wife of Keith Berry, Decatur, Ill.; son: William Phillips, Lititz; two granddaughters; sisters: Linda Baker, Deer Lake; and Sandra, wife of William Krum, Manheim; brothers: Alfred, husband of Sandra Mowrer, Mount Joy; Eric Eckert, Ephrata; and Drew, husband of Kristyn Eckert, Tucson, Ariz.
A time of sharing with the family will be held on Aug. 19 at 9:30 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Interment will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster Co., P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.