- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Sharon ‘Grammy’ Shaffer 67, beautician, Pfizer retiree
Sharon "Grammy" (Fink) Shaffer, 67, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Feb. 11, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Russell and Whelma Jane (Seiders) Fink.
Grammy worked for a number of years as a beautician and waitress, and later retired from the manufacturing division of Warner-Lambert/Pfizer. She was a 1963 graduate of Manheim Central High School and attended Coleman Memorial Chapel in Brickerville.
A kind and caring mother and grandmother, she loved video games, crossword puzzles, cooking, crocheting and swimming.
She is survived by a son: Kevin W. Myers, and his wife Sheri, of Akron, Ohio; a daughter: Simone Renee Haller, and her husband Keith, of Lititz; four grandchildren: Justin Shuman and Amanda Myers of Akron, Ohio; and Megan Weidman (Turcotte) and Alexis Haller of Lititz; three great-grandchildren; one sister: Donna Victoria Engle of Ephrata; and five brothers: Russell S. Fink, Jr. of Lancaster; and Byron Lee, Eric Christian, Robin Ray and Gary Lance Fink, all of Akron, Ohio.
Memorial services were held Feb. 15 at Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory with Rev. Russell Hobbs officiating.
To place a condolence online, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.