- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Sharon ‘Grammy’ Shaffer 67, beautician, Pfizer retiree
Sharon "Grammy" (Fink) Shaffer, 67, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Feb. 11, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Russell and Whelma Jane (Seiders) Fink.
Grammy worked for a number of years as a beautician and waitress, and later retired from the manufacturing division of Warner-Lambert/Pfizer. She was a 1963 graduate of Manheim Central High School and attended Coleman Memorial Chapel in Brickerville.
A kind and caring mother and grandmother, she loved video games, crossword puzzles, cooking, crocheting and swimming.
She is survived by a son: Kevin W. Myers, and his wife Sheri, of Akron, Ohio; a daughter: Simone Renee Haller, and her husband Keith, of Lititz; four grandchildren: Justin Shuman and Amanda Myers of Akron, Ohio; and Megan Weidman (Turcotte) and Alexis Haller of Lititz; three great-grandchildren; one sister: Donna Victoria Engle of Ephrata; and five brothers: Russell S. Fink, Jr. of Lancaster; and Byron Lee, Eric Christian, Robin Ray and Gary Lance Fink, all of Akron, Ohio.
Memorial services were held Feb. 15 at Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory with Rev. Russell Hobbs officiating.
To place a condolence online, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.