- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Sharon A. Humphreys65, Warwick High School Class of ’64
Sharon A. Humphreys, 65, a homemaker, of Millersville, went to be with her Lord on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital after a brief illness.
Born Sept. 29, 1946 in Norfolk, Va., she was the daughter of the late Paul R. and Carrie B. (Fordham) Cooper. She was married to John E. Humphreys III for 36 1/2 years.
Sharon was a member of New Danville Mennonite Church and a 1964 graduate of Warwick High School and then graduated from the Lancaster Business School.
Surviving are two children: Michelle L. John, of Lancaster; and John P., husband of Joanne M. Humphreys, of Conestoga; three stepchildren: Carol Keith, of Ephrata; Marie Hauk; and Sara Moylett; two grandchildren; 10 step-grandchildren; one step-great-grandchild; and one brother: Russ Cooper, of Lititz.
Funeral services were held at the New Danville Mennonite Church, Lancaster, on Feb. 15 with Pastor Jay C. Garber officiating. Interment took place in the Chestnut Level Presbyterian Cemetery, Quarryville.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made in Sharon’s memory to the American Heart Association.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.