- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Scott W. Zeird37, Warwick grad, HACC student
Scott W. Zeird, 37, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Friday, Dec. 9, 2011 at his residence.
Born in Portsmouth, Va., on Nov. 21, 1974, he was the son of William R. and Gwen Huber Zeird, of Lititz.
Scott was a 1993 graduate of Warwick High School and attended HACC for two years and majored in business administration. He enjoyed spending time with his family, watching football and listening to music.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his sister: Stacy Zeird, wife of Jeff McSparran; two nephews: Ethan and Cole McSparran; and a paternal grandmother: Peggy Zeird, of Tamaqua.
Scott was preceded in death by paternal grandfather: Robert Zeird; maternal grandparents: Richard and Jane Huber; and a close uncle: Richard J. Huber.
Scott’s life celebration service will be held at the Chapel at Lititz Church of The Brethren, 300 W. Orange St., Lititz, on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m., with Rev. Robert D. Kettering and Rev. George Jensen (cousin) officiating. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Memorials may be sent to National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI), 790 New Holland Ave., Lancaster, PA 17602.
Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, has been entrusted with the arrangements. To share your fondest memories of Scott, visit lifecelebration.com.