- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Scott W. Zeird37, Warwick grad, HACC student
Scott W. Zeird, 37, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Friday, Dec. 9, 2011 at his residence.
Born in Portsmouth, Va., on Nov. 21, 1974, he was the son of William R. and Gwen Huber Zeird, of Lititz.
Scott was a 1993 graduate of Warwick High School and attended HACC for two years and majored in business administration. He enjoyed spending time with his family, watching football and listening to music.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his sister: Stacy Zeird, wife of Jeff McSparran; two nephews: Ethan and Cole McSparran; and a paternal grandmother: Peggy Zeird, of Tamaqua.
Scott was preceded in death by paternal grandfather: Robert Zeird; maternal grandparents: Richard and Jane Huber; and a close uncle: Richard J. Huber.
Scott’s life celebration service will be held at the Chapel at Lititz Church of The Brethren, 300 W. Orange St., Lititz, on Dec. 15 at 11 a.m., with Rev. Robert D. Kettering and Rev. George Jensen (cousin) officiating. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Memorials may be sent to National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI), 790 New Holland Ave., Lancaster, PA 17602.
Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, has been entrusted with the arrangements. To share your fondest memories of Scott, visit lifecelebration.com.