- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Scott J. Rhoades 47, enjoyed comics, martial arts and live music
Scott J. Rhoades, 47, of Lancaster, formerly of Lititz, passed away Thursday, March 7, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Lancaster. He is the son of Donald and Dorothy Grube Rhoades of Lancaster.
Scott enjoyed spending time at The Comic Store in Lancaster and going to hear the bands at the Village Nightclub on Saturday nights. He enjoyed action movies, WWF, martial arts and AC/DC (his favorite band).
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a sister: Julianne Heller, Willow Street; and a brother: Brian, wife of Jennifer, Lancaster. He was preceded in death by a brother: Christopher.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, March 16 at 11 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, with a viewing one hour prior to the service. Burial will be in the Brunnerville U.M. Cemetery.
Donations in Scott’s memory may be made to the Four Diamonds Fund, Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.