- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Scott J. Rhoades 47, enjoyed comics, martial arts and live music
Scott J. Rhoades, 47, of Lancaster, formerly of Lititz, passed away Thursday, March 7, 2013 at Hospice and Community Care, Lancaster. He is the son of Donald and Dorothy Grube Rhoades of Lancaster.
Scott enjoyed spending time at The Comic Store in Lancaster and going to hear the bands at the Village Nightclub on Saturday nights. He enjoyed action movies, WWF, martial arts and AC/DC (his favorite band).
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a sister: Julianne Heller, Willow Street; and a brother: Brian, wife of Jennifer, Lancaster. He was preceded in death by a brother: Christopher.
Funeral services will be held on Saturday, March 16 at 11 a.m. at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, with a viewing one hour prior to the service. Burial will be in the Brunnerville U.M. Cemetery.
Donations in Scott’s memory may be made to the Four Diamonds Fund, Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, P.O. Box 852, Hershey, PA 17033.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.