- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Sanford S. Robinholt 83, U.S. Air Force, local bus driver
Sanford S. Robinholt, 83, of Leola, passed away Friday, April 5, 2013 at Hamilton Arms Center in Lancaster.
He was the husband of Janice A. (Riley) Robinholt and son of the late Henry R. and Elizabeth A. (Shistle) Robinholt.
Sanford was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Leola.
He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1951 to 1972 and was a life member of the Air Force Sergeants Association. He was also a member of Cocalico Post #429 American Legion.
After leaving the military, Sanford worked for the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster until 1986. He was most recently employed as a school bus driver in the Conestoga Valley School District until retiring in 1996.
Sanford was a member of Lancaster Masonic Lodge #43 F&AM and Scottish Rite Valley of Harrisburg Consistory.
In addition to his wife, Janice, he is survived by a step son: Kenneth Zanderfecht of Pueblo, Colo.; four step-grandchildren, six step-great-grandchildren, one step-great-great-granddaughter, and a number of nieces and nephews.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.