- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Sanford S. Robinholt 83, U.S. Air Force, local bus driver
Sanford S. Robinholt, 83, of Leola, passed away Friday, April 5, 2013 at Hamilton Arms Center in Lancaster.
He was the husband of Janice A. (Riley) Robinholt and son of the late Henry R. and Elizabeth A. (Shistle) Robinholt.
Sanford was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Leola.
He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1951 to 1972 and was a life member of the Air Force Sergeants Association. He was also a member of Cocalico Post #429 American Legion.
After leaving the military, Sanford worked for the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster until 1986. He was most recently employed as a school bus driver in the Conestoga Valley School District until retiring in 1996.
Sanford was a member of Lancaster Masonic Lodge #43 F&AM and Scottish Rite Valley of Harrisburg Consistory.
In addition to his wife, Janice, he is survived by a step son: Kenneth Zanderfecht of Pueblo, Colo.; four step-grandchildren, six step-great-grandchildren, one step-great-great-granddaughter, and a number of nieces and nephews.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.