- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Sanford S. Robinholt 83, U.S. Air Force, local bus driver
Sanford S. Robinholt, 83, of Leola, passed away Friday, April 5, 2013 at Hamilton Arms Center in Lancaster.
He was the husband of Janice A. (Riley) Robinholt and son of the late Henry R. and Elizabeth A. (Shistle) Robinholt.
Sanford was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Leola.
He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1951 to 1972 and was a life member of the Air Force Sergeants Association. He was also a member of Cocalico Post #429 American Legion.
After leaving the military, Sanford worked for the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster until 1986. He was most recently employed as a school bus driver in the Conestoga Valley School District until retiring in 1996.
Sanford was a member of Lancaster Masonic Lodge #43 F&AM and Scottish Rite Valley of Harrisburg Consistory.
In addition to his wife, Janice, he is survived by a step son: Kenneth Zanderfecht of Pueblo, Colo.; four step-grandchildren, six step-great-grandchildren, one step-great-great-granddaughter, and a number of nieces and nephews.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.