- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Sanford S. Robinholt 83, U.S. Air Force, local bus driver
Sanford S. Robinholt, 83, of Leola, passed away Friday, April 5, 2013 at Hamilton Arms Center in Lancaster.
He was the husband of Janice A. (Riley) Robinholt and son of the late Henry R. and Elizabeth A. (Shistle) Robinholt.
Sanford was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Leola.
He served in the U.S. Air Force from 1951 to 1972 and was a life member of the Air Force Sergeants Association. He was also a member of Cocalico Post #429 American Legion.
After leaving the military, Sanford worked for the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster until 1986. He was most recently employed as a school bus driver in the Conestoga Valley School District until retiring in 1996.
Sanford was a member of Lancaster Masonic Lodge #43 F&AM and Scottish Rite Valley of Harrisburg Consistory.
In addition to his wife, Janice, he is survived by a step son: Kenneth Zanderfecht of Pueblo, Colo.; four step-grandchildren, six step-great-grandchildren, one step-great-great-granddaughter, and a number of nieces and nephews.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family and are under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.