- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Sandra M. (Young) Fessler
70, Warwick grad, loved playing pool
Sandra M. (Young) Fessler, 70, of Douglasville, Ga., formerly of Ephrata, died peacefully after a brief illness Saturday, Dec.7, 2013 at the Well Star Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, she was the wife of Eugene Fessler with whom she was married for three years, and was the widow of Larry A. Young to whom she was married for 29 years. She was the daughter of the late Raymond and Marguerite Miller Jenks.
Sandy was a graduate of Warwick High School. As a homemaker, she was very outgoing and liked to travel. She loved nature and enjoyed watching hummingbirds and loved being with her grandchildren. She also enjoyed playing bingo, gardening and country music. Sandra was an avid pool player for APA, West Georgia Pool Team. She will be forever loved and dearly missed by her family and friends in Lancaster County.
She is survived by six children: Linda, wife of George West, Lititz, Barbara, wife of Mark Homsher, Lancaster, Larry Young, Jr., husband of Chao Yang, Manheim, Tammy Young and Terry Young, both of Ephrata, and Steve Young, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
A Life Celebration Memorial Service will be held at a later date and will be announced. To share a fond memory, visit lifecelebration.com.