- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Sandra M. (Young) Fessler
70, Warwick grad, loved playing pool
Sandra M. (Young) Fessler, 70, of Douglasville, Ga., formerly of Ephrata, died peacefully after a brief illness Saturday, Dec.7, 2013 at the Well Star Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, she was the wife of Eugene Fessler with whom she was married for three years, and was the widow of Larry A. Young to whom she was married for 29 years. She was the daughter of the late Raymond and Marguerite Miller Jenks.
Sandy was a graduate of Warwick High School. As a homemaker, she was very outgoing and liked to travel. She loved nature and enjoyed watching hummingbirds and loved being with her grandchildren. She also enjoyed playing bingo, gardening and country music. Sandra was an avid pool player for APA, West Georgia Pool Team. She will be forever loved and dearly missed by her family and friends in Lancaster County.
She is survived by six children: Linda, wife of George West, Lititz, Barbara, wife of Mark Homsher, Lancaster, Larry Young, Jr., husband of Chao Yang, Manheim, Tammy Young and Terry Young, both of Ephrata, and Steve Young, Lititz; 12 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
A Life Celebration Memorial Service will be held at a later date and will be announced. To share a fond memory, visit lifecelebration.com.