- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Sandra J. Wenger
72, Warwick grad, worked for Dutchmaid
Sandra J. (Sandy) Wenger, 72, of New Holland, passed away at Ephrata Community Hospital Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013.
She was the wife of Paul W. Wenger and daughter of the late Henry and Mary (Musser) Koehler.
Sandy was born in Rothsville and was a Warwick High School graduate.
She was employed by Sperry New Holland, Tyson Foods of New Holland, and the former Dutchmaid clothing manufacturer of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, Paul, Sandy is survived by a daughter: Kelley, wife of Edward Snyder of Washington Boro; three sons: Kevin Wenger and Keith Wenger, both of New Holland and Kent Wenger, fiancÃ© of Jodie Holloway of Denver; two sisters: Harriet Fasnacht of Akron and Brenda Fetter of Ephrata and also her dog: Coda.
Funeral services were held Nov. 2 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. David Rike officiating. Place of interment will be Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.