- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Sandra J. Wenger
72, Warwick grad, worked for Dutchmaid
Sandra J. (Sandy) Wenger, 72, of New Holland, passed away at Ephrata Community Hospital Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013.
She was the wife of Paul W. Wenger and daughter of the late Henry and Mary (Musser) Koehler.
Sandy was born in Rothsville and was a Warwick High School graduate.
She was employed by Sperry New Holland, Tyson Foods of New Holland, and the former Dutchmaid clothing manufacturer of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, Paul, Sandy is survived by a daughter: Kelley, wife of Edward Snyder of Washington Boro; three sons: Kevin Wenger and Keith Wenger, both of New Holland and Kent Wenger, fiancÃ© of Jodie Holloway of Denver; two sisters: Harriet Fasnacht of Akron and Brenda Fetter of Ephrata and also her dog: Coda.
Funeral services were held Nov. 2 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. David Rike officiating. Place of interment will be Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.