- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Sandra J. Wenger
72, Warwick grad, worked for Dutchmaid
Sandra J. (Sandy) Wenger, 72, of New Holland, passed away at Ephrata Community Hospital Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013.
She was the wife of Paul W. Wenger and daughter of the late Henry and Mary (Musser) Koehler.
Sandy was born in Rothsville and was a Warwick High School graduate.
She was employed by Sperry New Holland, Tyson Foods of New Holland, and the former Dutchmaid clothing manufacturer of Ephrata.
In addition to her husband, Paul, Sandy is survived by a daughter: Kelley, wife of Edward Snyder of Washington Boro; three sons: Kevin Wenger and Keith Wenger, both of New Holland and Kent Wenger, fiancÃ© of Jodie Holloway of Denver; two sisters: Harriet Fasnacht of Akron and Brenda Fetter of Ephrata and also her dog: Coda.
Funeral services were held Nov. 2 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. David Rike officiating. Place of interment will be Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.