- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Ryan M. Diehl33, Warwick grad, photographer
Ryan M. Diehl, 33, of Pottstown, formerly of Lititz, lost his battle with melanoma Saturday, May 19, 2012 at Memorial SloanÂKettering Cancer Center in New York City, N.Y.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Richard A. Diehl and Paula M. Kerstetter Diehl of Lancaster. He was the husband of Megan M. Weir Diehl of Pottstown.
Ryan was a graduate of Warwick High School and Millersville University with a degree in communications. He worked for several local television stations as a cameraman and photographer. Most recently, he was employed by Firestone Tire in Trooper as tire sales manager. He enjoyed the beach, traveling, sports and cars as well as spending time with friends and family. But mostly he loved being with his wife, Megan, who provided the steadfast support for him to pursue his dreams. His smile and sense of humor will be missed, but his spirit lives on in our hearts.
In addition to his wife and parents, he is survived by two brothers: Jason T. Diehl, of Lancaster; and Nathan T. Diehl, of West Chester.
A celebration of life was held at Bear Creek Resort, Macungie, on May 25.
In lieu of flowers, make contributions in his honor to Melanoma Research Foundation or contact a family member to help with medical expenses.