- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ruth ZimmermanLuther Acres resident
Ruth E. Zimmerman, of Columbia, passed away Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at Luther Acres Manor in Lititz.
She was born in West Penn Township, Schuylkill County, daughter of the late Oliver and Elsie Ruch Zimmerman.
She was employed by H. Leh & Co. and retired from Penn Allen Glass. She was a member of the former St. Andrew’s United Church of Christ and member of St. John’s United Church of Christ, Whitehall.
She is survived by one brother: Harlan S., husband of Judith A. Zimmerman, of Columbia; and nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Curtis and Richard Zimmerman; and one sister: Alma Zimmerman.
Graveside service and burial will be held at Highland Memorial Park Cemetery, 1441 Roth Ave., Allentown, on June 23 at 11 a.m. with Rev. Dr. Becky Beckworth officiating.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to St. John’s United Church of Christ, 575 Grape St., Whitehall, PA 18052 or Luthercare, 600 East Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
Arrangements are being made by the Workman Funeral Homes Inc., Mountville/Columbia. To send an online condolence, visit workmanfuneralhomes.com.