- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Ruth M. Spotts
91, Moravian Manor resident
Ruth M. Spotts, 91, of Lancaster, passed away Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
She was the loving wife of the late Elmer L. Spotts, who passed away in 2008.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late George and Marie (Stauffer) Gehman.
She enjoyed spending time with her family, especially shopping with her granddaughter. She loved visiting with people and with the nurses at Moravian Manor, and her warm personality and selflessness will always be remembered. She will be deeply missed by her family and friends.
She is survived by a daughter, Janice Hill of Lititz; and a granddaughter, Stephanie Hill of Lititz.
A funeral service was held at Bergstrasse Evangelical Lutheran Church, Ephrata Township, July 23, with the Rev. Herb Lohr officiating. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice and Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125; or to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.