- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Ruth M. Spotts
91, Moravian Manor resident
Ruth M. Spotts, 91, of Lancaster, passed away Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
She was the loving wife of the late Elmer L. Spotts, who passed away in 2008.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late George and Marie (Stauffer) Gehman.
She enjoyed spending time with her family, especially shopping with her granddaughter. She loved visiting with people and with the nurses at Moravian Manor, and her warm personality and selflessness will always be remembered. She will be deeply missed by her family and friends.
She is survived by a daughter, Janice Hill of Lititz; and a granddaughter, Stephanie Hill of Lititz.
A funeral service was held at Bergstrasse Evangelical Lutheran Church, Ephrata Township, July 23, with the Rev. Herb Lohr officiating. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice and Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125; or to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.