- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Ruth E. Musselman
73, Lititz born, Warwick grad
Ruth E. Musselman, 73, of Mechanicsburg, went home to be with her Savior Sunday, May 26, 2013 at the Harrisburg Hospital.
Born September 26, 1939 in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Harvey and Bertha (Frey) Eberly.
Ruth was a graduate of Warwick High School and retired as a legal secretary from the law offices of McNees, Wallace and Nurick located in Harrisburg. She was a member of Slate Hill Mennonite Church where she was a Sunday School teacher, participated with the kitchen committee and served as a former Secretary for the church board. Ruth enjoyed reading, gardening, sewing, embroidery and loved singing, especially for the holiday church services.
Ruth is survived by her loving husband of 50 years: Eugene M. Musselman; two sons: Douglas L. Musselman and his wife Laura of New Cumberland, Richard E. Musselman and his wife Jennifer of Camp Hill; four grandchildren: Joshua, Ryan, Erik and Matthew; three brothers: John Eberly of Lititz, David and Lloyd Eberly both of Lancaster; three sisters: Bertie Shirk of Silverthorn, Colo., Roseanna Boll of Manheim, and Sharon Martin of Mill Hall.
Ruth was preceded in death by her brother: Irvin Eberly.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. May 31, 2013 at Slate Hill Mennonite Church, Camp Hill. Viewings will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. May 30 and from 10 to 11 AM May 31 at the church. Burial will be held privately in Slate Hill Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contributions in memory of Ruth may be made to the Slate Hill Mennonite Church Library Fund, 1352 Slate Hill Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011 or to the American Cancer Society, 2 Lemoyne Drive, Suite 101, Lemoyne, PA 17043
Arrangements entrusted to Malpezzi Funeral Home, Mechanicsburg. Online condolences may be offered at MalpezziFuneralHome.com.