- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Ruth A. Amos94, former Lititz resident, enjoyed cooking, canning
Ruth Arlene Amos, 94, formerly of Lititz, passed away Saturday, June 30, 2012 at HCR Manor Care,York.
She was born in Townville to Percy and Harriet (Marvin) Coe and was the wife of the late Fred R. (Bud) Amos.
Ruth was a homemaker. She enjoyed cooking and canning and was of the Methodist faith.
Ruth is survived by a son: James C., husband of Kathy M. (Benner) Amos, of Stevens; a daughter: Harriet E., wife of the late Harry Bell, of Ephrata; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband: Fred R. (Bud) Amos; two brothers: Vern and Willard Coe; and two sisters: Helen Magee and Bessie Thornton.
Private services and interment will be held at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Ruth’s memory may be made to Heartland Hospice Memorial Fund, 333 N. Summit St., P.O. Box 10086, Toledo, OH 43699-0086.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.