- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Rufus G. Nauman Jr.55, worked in auto recon business
Rufus G. Nauman Jr.
Rufus G. Nauman Jr., 55, of Manheim, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2011 at the Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Rapho Township, he was the son of the late Rufus G. Sr. and Dorothy Heilinger Nauman. Rufus worked in the auto recon business.
Surviving is a daughter: Michelle, wife of Keith Weaver, of Denver; two grandchildren: Michael and Tayla; two sisters: Laura Shirer, of Myerstown; and Susan, wife of Kenneth Reading, of Manheim; five brothers: Marvin, husband of Ilda Nauman, of Lebanon; John, husband of Arlene Heisey, and James, husband of Ruth Ann Heisey, both of Lititz; Paul, husband of Deb Heisey, of Lancaster; and Alvin Heisey; and a brother-in-law: Clair Baker, of Manheim.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Dorcas Baker.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his viewing at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on Aug. 31 from 6 to 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.