- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Rufus G. Nauman Jr.55, worked in auto recon business
Rufus G. Nauman Jr.
Rufus G. Nauman Jr., 55, of Manheim, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2011 at the Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Rapho Township, he was the son of the late Rufus G. Sr. and Dorothy Heilinger Nauman. Rufus worked in the auto recon business.
Surviving is a daughter: Michelle, wife of Keith Weaver, of Denver; two grandchildren: Michael and Tayla; two sisters: Laura Shirer, of Myerstown; and Susan, wife of Kenneth Reading, of Manheim; five brothers: Marvin, husband of Ilda Nauman, of Lebanon; John, husband of Arlene Heisey, and James, husband of Ruth Ann Heisey, both of Lititz; Paul, husband of Deb Heisey, of Lancaster; and Alvin Heisey; and a brother-in-law: Clair Baker, of Manheim.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Dorcas Baker.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his viewing at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on Aug. 31 from 6 to 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.