- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Rufus G. Nauman Jr.55, worked in auto recon business
Rufus G. Nauman Jr.
Rufus G. Nauman Jr., 55, of Manheim, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2011 at the Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Rapho Township, he was the son of the late Rufus G. Sr. and Dorothy Heilinger Nauman. Rufus worked in the auto recon business.
Surviving is a daughter: Michelle, wife of Keith Weaver, of Denver; two grandchildren: Michael and Tayla; two sisters: Laura Shirer, of Myerstown; and Susan, wife of Kenneth Reading, of Manheim; five brothers: Marvin, husband of Ilda Nauman, of Lebanon; John, husband of Arlene Heisey, and James, husband of Ruth Ann Heisey, both of Lititz; Paul, husband of Deb Heisey, of Lancaster; and Alvin Heisey; and a brother-in-law: Clair Baker, of Manheim.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Dorcas Baker.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his viewing at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on Aug. 31 from 6 to 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.