- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Rose Marie Loose, 75, MCHS class of ‘56, enjoyed traveling to Chesapeake Bay
Rose Marie Loose, 75, of 217 Noble Street, Lititz, passed away April 3, 2014 at Luther Acres Manor.
Born in Manheim, she was the wife of the late Russell E. Loose who died in 1986. She was the daughter of the late Herbert L. and Sarah J. Murray Ginder.
Marie graduated from Manheim Central High School in 1956 and retired as an assembly worker for the National Bearings Company. At one time she was a member of Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church in Manheim. She enjoyed walking and going to the Chesapeake Bay.
She is survived by her two sons: Michael E., husband of Laura C. Loose of Shippensburg, and Kevin E., husband of Tracy L. Loose, of Chambersburg.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Shirley Ann Ginder; and three brothers: William M., Leo T., and Herbert L. Ginder, Jr.
Private funeral services will be held at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Luther Acres Manor, 400 St. Luke Drive, Lititz, PA 17543 or the American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To share a fond memory of Marie, visit lifecelebration.com. Arrangements by Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz.