- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Rose Marie Loose, 75, MCHS class of ‘56, enjoyed traveling to Chesapeake Bay
Rose Marie Loose, 75, of 217 Noble Street, Lititz, passed away April 3, 2014 at Luther Acres Manor.
Born in Manheim, she was the wife of the late Russell E. Loose who died in 1986. She was the daughter of the late Herbert L. and Sarah J. Murray Ginder.
Marie graduated from Manheim Central High School in 1956 and retired as an assembly worker for the National Bearings Company. At one time she was a member of Trinity Evangelical Congregational Church in Manheim. She enjoyed walking and going to the Chesapeake Bay.
She is survived by her two sons: Michael E., husband of Laura C. Loose of Shippensburg, and Kevin E., husband of Tracy L. Loose, of Chambersburg.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Shirley Ann Ginder; and three brothers: William M., Leo T., and Herbert L. Ginder, Jr.
Private funeral services will be held at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Luther Acres Manor, 400 St. Luke Drive, Lititz, PA 17543 or the American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To share a fond memory of Marie, visit lifecelebration.com. Arrangements by Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz.