- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Rose M. Borne
88, St. James member, worked at Weis Markets
Rose M. Borne, 88, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, following a brief illness. Born in Reserve, La., she was the daughter of the late Alibey Joseph Aubert and Marie Antoinette (Trosclaire) Aubert. She was married to the late Allen B. Borne who died in 2010.
Rose worked as a retailer until her retirement, and had most recently been employed by Weis Markets. She was a faithful member of St. James Catholic Church in Lititz.
Rose is survived by her five children: Allen B. Borne, II, husband of Deanna, of Independence, Mo.; Deborah Johnson, wife of Al, of Westampton, N.J.; Ronald Borne, husband of Judith, of Lititz; Michael Borne, husband of Kate, of Lancaster and Alana, wife of Timothy Nowakowski, of Shamong, N.J.; eight grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild. In addition to her husband, Rose was preceded in death by 11 siblings.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family. Interment will take place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that contributions in Rose’s memory be made to the Moravian Manor, 300 W Lemon St, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send an online condolence, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.