- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Rose G. Kreidler73, homemaker, enjoyed puzzles
Rose G. Kreidler
Rose G. Kreidler, 73, of Manheim, passed away peacefully Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Rufus S. and Elva Bryan Boyer. She was the wife of the late David W. Kreidler who died in 1985.
Rose was a faithful member at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church. She was a homemaker and enjoyed puzzles, cross-stitching and reading.
Surviving are a son: Scott Lee Bowman, of Willow Street; a daughter: Sarah L. Axe, wife of Michael Wells, of Manheim; six grandchildren; a brother: James Autry Boyer, of Lancaster; and a sister: Jenny High, of Landisville.
She was preceded in death by four brothers: Kenneth, Rufus, Paul and Lester Boyer; and two sisters: Rhoda Baxter and Mary Boyer.
Funeral services were held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Aug. 16, with Pastor Lou Astuto officiating. Interment took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
Kinldy omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Rose’s memory to Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.