- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Rose G. Kreidler73, homemaker, enjoyed puzzles
Rose G. Kreidler
Rose G. Kreidler, 73, of Manheim, passed away peacefully Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Rufus S. and Elva Bryan Boyer. She was the wife of the late David W. Kreidler who died in 1985.
Rose was a faithful member at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church. She was a homemaker and enjoyed puzzles, cross-stitching and reading.
Surviving are a son: Scott Lee Bowman, of Willow Street; a daughter: Sarah L. Axe, wife of Michael Wells, of Manheim; six grandchildren; a brother: James Autry Boyer, of Lancaster; and a sister: Jenny High, of Landisville.
She was preceded in death by four brothers: Kenneth, Rufus, Paul and Lester Boyer; and two sisters: Rhoda Baxter and Mary Boyer.
Funeral services were held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Aug. 16, with Pastor Lou Astuto officiating. Interment took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
Kinldy omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Rose’s memory to Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.