- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Rose G. Kreidler73, homemaker, enjoyed puzzles
Rose G. Kreidler
Rose G. Kreidler, 73, of Manheim, passed away peacefully Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Rufus S. and Elva Bryan Boyer. She was the wife of the late David W. Kreidler who died in 1985.
Rose was a faithful member at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church. She was a homemaker and enjoyed puzzles, cross-stitching and reading.
Surviving are a son: Scott Lee Bowman, of Willow Street; a daughter: Sarah L. Axe, wife of Michael Wells, of Manheim; six grandchildren; a brother: James Autry Boyer, of Lancaster; and a sister: Jenny High, of Landisville.
She was preceded in death by four brothers: Kenneth, Rufus, Paul and Lester Boyer; and two sisters: Rhoda Baxter and Mary Boyer.
Funeral services were held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Aug. 16, with Pastor Lou Astuto officiating. Interment took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
Kinldy omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Rose’s memory to Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.