- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Rose G. Kreidler73, homemaker, enjoyed puzzles
Rose G. Kreidler
Rose G. Kreidler, 73, of Manheim, passed away peacefully Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Rufus S. and Elva Bryan Boyer. She was the wife of the late David W. Kreidler who died in 1985.
Rose was a faithful member at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church. She was a homemaker and enjoyed puzzles, cross-stitching and reading.
Surviving are a son: Scott Lee Bowman, of Willow Street; a daughter: Sarah L. Axe, wife of Michael Wells, of Manheim; six grandchildren; a brother: James Autry Boyer, of Lancaster; and a sister: Jenny High, of Landisville.
She was preceded in death by four brothers: Kenneth, Rufus, Paul and Lester Boyer; and two sisters: Rhoda Baxter and Mary Boyer.
Funeral services were held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Aug. 16, with Pastor Lou Astuto officiating. Interment took place at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
Kinldy omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Rose’s memory to Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 North Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.