- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Rose D. Magliocco, 85, Lititz resident
Rose D. Magliocco
Rose D. Magliocco (nee DiFebbo), of Lititz, originally from Blackwood, N.J., died Aug. 10, 2011 at the age of 85.
She was the beloved wife of the late Girard; loving mother of Marlene Magliocco Zola, of Lititz; dear sister of Armond DiFebbo, Robert DiFebbo, Norma Romarino, Delores Giangrante, Lucia Dubler, Jeanette Zold and Lorraine Zold; dear grandmother of seven grandchildren; and was also survived by nine great-grandchildren; step-children: Alfonse and Grace; and several nieces and nephews and their families.
A prayer service was held at on Aug. 17 at Earle Funeral Home, Blackwood, NJ 08012. Interment took place at St. Joseph’s Cemetery, Chews Landing, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, contributions would be appreciated in her memory to The American Cancer Society, 1851 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
Condolences may be viewed/posted at earlefuneralhome.com.