- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Rose D. Magliocco, 85, Lititz resident
Rose D. Magliocco
Rose D. Magliocco (nee DiFebbo), of Lititz, originally from Blackwood, N.J., died Aug. 10, 2011 at the age of 85.
She was the beloved wife of the late Girard; loving mother of Marlene Magliocco Zola, of Lititz; dear sister of Armond DiFebbo, Robert DiFebbo, Norma Romarino, Delores Giangrante, Lucia Dubler, Jeanette Zold and Lorraine Zold; dear grandmother of seven grandchildren; and was also survived by nine great-grandchildren; step-children: Alfonse and Grace; and several nieces and nephews and their families.
A prayer service was held at on Aug. 17 at Earle Funeral Home, Blackwood, NJ 08012. Interment took place at St. Joseph’s Cemetery, Chews Landing, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, contributions would be appreciated in her memory to The American Cancer Society, 1851 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
Condolences may be viewed/posted at earlefuneralhome.com.