- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Rose D. Magliocco, 85, Lititz resident
Rose D. Magliocco
Rose D. Magliocco (nee DiFebbo), of Lititz, originally from Blackwood, N.J., died Aug. 10, 2011 at the age of 85.
She was the beloved wife of the late Girard; loving mother of Marlene Magliocco Zola, of Lititz; dear sister of Armond DiFebbo, Robert DiFebbo, Norma Romarino, Delores Giangrante, Lucia Dubler, Jeanette Zold and Lorraine Zold; dear grandmother of seven grandchildren; and was also survived by nine great-grandchildren; step-children: Alfonse and Grace; and several nieces and nephews and their families.
A prayer service was held at on Aug. 17 at Earle Funeral Home, Blackwood, NJ 08012. Interment took place at St. Joseph’s Cemetery, Chews Landing, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, contributions would be appreciated in her memory to The American Cancer Society, 1851 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
Condolences may be viewed/posted at earlefuneralhome.com.