- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Rose D. Magliocco, 85, Lititz resident
Rose D. Magliocco
Rose D. Magliocco (nee DiFebbo), of Lititz, originally from Blackwood, N.J., died Aug. 10, 2011 at the age of 85.
She was the beloved wife of the late Girard; loving mother of Marlene Magliocco Zola, of Lititz; dear sister of Armond DiFebbo, Robert DiFebbo, Norma Romarino, Delores Giangrante, Lucia Dubler, Jeanette Zold and Lorraine Zold; dear grandmother of seven grandchildren; and was also survived by nine great-grandchildren; step-children: Alfonse and Grace; and several nieces and nephews and their families.
A prayer service was held at on Aug. 17 at Earle Funeral Home, Blackwood, NJ 08012. Interment took place at St. Joseph’s Cemetery, Chews Landing, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, contributions would be appreciated in her memory to The American Cancer Society, 1851 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
Condolences may be viewed/posted at earlefuneralhome.com.