- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Rose D. Magliocco, 85, Lititz resident
Rose D. Magliocco
Rose D. Magliocco (nee DiFebbo), of Lititz, originally from Blackwood, N.J., died Aug. 10, 2011 at the age of 85.
She was the beloved wife of the late Girard; loving mother of Marlene Magliocco Zola, of Lititz; dear sister of Armond DiFebbo, Robert DiFebbo, Norma Romarino, Delores Giangrante, Lucia Dubler, Jeanette Zold and Lorraine Zold; dear grandmother of seven grandchildren; and was also survived by nine great-grandchildren; step-children: Alfonse and Grace; and several nieces and nephews and their families.
A prayer service was held at on Aug. 17 at Earle Funeral Home, Blackwood, NJ 08012. Interment took place at St. Joseph’s Cemetery, Chews Landing, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, contributions would be appreciated in her memory to The American Cancer Society, 1851 Old Cuthbert Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.
Condolences may be viewed/posted at earlefuneralhome.com.