- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Ronald R. McNeill 66, EARS employee, Lititz COB member
Ronald R. McNeill, 66, a lifelong resident of Brickerville, passed away Monday, Sept. 3, 2012 at Lancashire Hall in Lancaster.
Ron was born in Lebanon, son of the late Jacob and Viola (Becker) McNeill.
He was a member of Lititz Church of the Brethren (COB), where he was active in the Blessed Believers Sunday school class. He previously was employed at EARS in Ephrata and later attended Masonic Village Adult Daycare.
An avid Phillies and Eagles fan, Ron also loved 18-wheelers, race cars, horses, puppies, his hats and the outdoors. He will be missed. He was a special guy who enjoyed people’s company and being where the action was.
Ron is survived by two aunts, one uncle, a number of cousins and his caregivers: Mary Ann and Freeman "Fritz" Blough.
Funeral services were held Sept. 7 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Steve Hess officiating. Place of interment was Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
The family would like to thank the staffs of Lancashire Hall and Pine Tree Way for taking good care of Ron.
Donations in Ron’s memory may be made to Lititz Church of the Brethren, 300 W. Orange St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.