- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Ronald ‘Moose’ Young former Lititz resident
Ronald "Moose" Young passed away at his home in Florida on Sept. 18, 2012.
He spent most of his life in Lititz.
He is survived by his children: Jeff Young, Wendy Long and Kelly Henk. He is also survived by three granddaughters: Bailey and Morgan Long and Etta Henk; his mother: Elizabeth Young; sister: Lois; and brother: Steve.
The family will be holding a memorial on Sunday March 3, 2013 at Speedwell Heights Brethren in Christ Church at 12 p.m. Refreshments will be served.