- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Ronald ‘Moose’ Young former Lititz resident
Ronald "Moose" Young passed away at his home in Florida on Sept. 18, 2012.
He spent most of his life in Lititz.
He is survived by his children: Jeff Young, Wendy Long and Kelly Henk. He is also survived by three granddaughters: Bailey and Morgan Long and Etta Henk; his mother: Elizabeth Young; sister: Lois; and brother: Steve.
The family will be holding a memorial on Sunday March 3, 2013 at Speedwell Heights Brethren in Christ Church at 12 p.m. Refreshments will be served.