- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Ronald ‘Moose’ Young former Lititz resident
Ronald "Moose" Young passed away at his home in Florida on Sept. 18, 2012.
He spent most of his life in Lititz.
He is survived by his children: Jeff Young, Wendy Long and Kelly Henk. He is also survived by three granddaughters: Bailey and Morgan Long and Etta Henk; his mother: Elizabeth Young; sister: Lois; and brother: Steve.
The family will be holding a memorial on Sunday March 3, 2013 at Speedwell Heights Brethren in Christ Church at 12 p.m. Refreshments will be served.