- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Ronald ‘Moose’ Young former Lititz resident
Ronald "Moose" Young passed away at his home in Florida on Sept. 18, 2012.
He spent most of his life in Lititz.
He is survived by his children: Jeff Young, Wendy Long and Kelly Henk. He is also survived by three granddaughters: Bailey and Morgan Long and Etta Henk; his mother: Elizabeth Young; sister: Lois; and brother: Steve.
The family will be holding a memorial on Sunday March 3, 2013 at Speedwell Heights Brethren in Christ Church at 12 p.m. Refreshments will be served.