- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Ronald ‘Moose’ Young former Lititz resident
Ronald "Moose" Young passed away at his home in Florida on Sept. 18, 2012.
He spent most of his life in Lititz.
He is survived by his children: Jeff Young, Wendy Long and Kelly Henk. He is also survived by three granddaughters: Bailey and Morgan Long and Etta Henk; his mother: Elizabeth Young; sister: Lois; and brother: Steve.
The family will be holding a memorial on Sunday March 3, 2013 at Speedwell Heights Brethren in Christ Church at 12 p.m. Refreshments will be served.