- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Roberta L. Landis
60, 1971 Warwick graduate,
worked in retail
Roberta "Bobbie" L. Landis, 60, of Akron, passed away Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at Maple Farm Nursing Home.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Robert and Rachel (Hackman) Augsberger and was the wife of David R. Landis.
Bobbie worked most of her life in retail sales. She was a 1971 graduate of Warwick High School. She enjoyed NASCAR and spending time with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Nick, husband of Nikki (McCabe) Hehnly; a step son: Mike Hehnly; three grandchildren and two sisters: Diane Kreider and Becky, wife of Charles Weiss.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Malcolm E. Fox and three sisters.
A viewing will be held Oct. 10 from 10 a.m. to noon, at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 North Ninth St., Akron, followed by her funeral service at noon, with Rev. D. J. Paglia officiating. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
The family would like to sincerely thank the staff at Maple Farm for their excellent care during Roberta’s stay.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.