- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Roberta L. Landis
60, 1971 Warwick graduate,
worked in retail
Roberta "Bobbie" L. Landis, 60, of Akron, passed away Sunday, Oct. 6, 2013, at Maple Farm Nursing Home.
She was born in Lancaster to the late Robert and Rachel (Hackman) Augsberger and was the wife of David R. Landis.
Bobbie worked most of her life in retail sales. She was a 1971 graduate of Warwick High School. She enjoyed NASCAR and spending time with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: Nick, husband of Nikki (McCabe) Hehnly; a step son: Mike Hehnly; three grandchildren and two sisters: Diane Kreider and Becky, wife of Charles Weiss.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Malcolm E. Fox and three sisters.
A viewing will be held Oct. 10 from 10 a.m. to noon, at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 North Ninth St., Akron, followed by her funeral service at noon, with Rev. D. J. Paglia officiating. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
The family would like to sincerely thank the staff at Maple Farm for their excellent care during Roberta’s stay.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.