- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Robert G. Snavely
78, owner of Bob’s Lawn Care
Robert G. "Bob" Snavely, 78, of Manheim passed away Thursday, April 18, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Rapho Township, he was the son of the late Irvin and Mary Stump Snavely. Bob was the husband of Jean Aument Snavely of Manheim and his first wife, Lois Shelly Snavely died in 1991. He owned and operated the former Bob’s Lawn Care, Manheim and had many customers in Lititz. In his earlier years, he worked at Graybill’s Dairy and Sauder’s Eggs, Lititz. Bob also enjoyed working on the family farm in Rapho Township. He was a former member of Grace Brethren Church of Manheim. Bob loved to build miniature farms and reminisce with family and friends.
Surviving in addition to his wife is a daughter: Christine L., wife of Kenneth H. Landis of Manheim; and four grandchildren: Kathleen, Elizabeth, Abigail and Becky. He was preceded in death by a son: Timothy L. Snavely; and a brother: Richard Snavely.
Relatives and friends attended his funeral service at the Buch Funeral Home April 23 with Pastor Jeffrey L. Dunkle officiating. Interment was in Milton Grove Cemetery, Mount Joy Township.