- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Robert F. Nauman85, WWII veteran, Manheim Mason
Robert F. Nauman, 85, of Manheim, passed away at his residence Thursday, March 22, 2012.
Born in Manheim, he was the son of the late Roy and Ada Earhart Nauman. He was married for 60 years to Gladys Booth Nauman.
Robert served in the U.S. Navy in the Seabees during World War II. He was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ of Manheim, Masonic Lodge #587 F. & A.M. of Manheim and the Tall Cedars of Lebanon. Bob operated Robert F. Nauman Plastering, a family business, which is now known as R. F. Nauman, Inc.
Survivors include his wife; sons: Todd E., husband of Debra Nauman, of Manheim; Kirby R., husband of Kathy Nauman, of Manheim; and Wesley J., husband of Karen Nauman, of Mount Joy; seven grandchildren; one great-grandson; and a brother: Leroy Nauman, of Manheim, companion of Helen Kupp.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Girvin.
Funeral services were held March 27 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Masonic services were conducted by Manheim Masonic Lodge #587 March 26. Burial was in Hernley’s Mennonite Cemetery, Manheim.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.