- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Robert F. Nauman85, WWII veteran, Manheim Mason
Robert F. Nauman, 85, of Manheim, passed away at his residence Thursday, March 22, 2012.
Born in Manheim, he was the son of the late Roy and Ada Earhart Nauman. He was married for 60 years to Gladys Booth Nauman.
Robert served in the U.S. Navy in the Seabees during World War II. He was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ of Manheim, Masonic Lodge #587 F. & A.M. of Manheim and the Tall Cedars of Lebanon. Bob operated Robert F. Nauman Plastering, a family business, which is now known as R. F. Nauman, Inc.
Survivors include his wife; sons: Todd E., husband of Debra Nauman, of Manheim; Kirby R., husband of Kathy Nauman, of Manheim; and Wesley J., husband of Karen Nauman, of Mount Joy; seven grandchildren; one great-grandson; and a brother: Leroy Nauman, of Manheim, companion of Helen Kupp.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Girvin.
Funeral services were held March 27 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Masonic services were conducted by Manheim Masonic Lodge #587 March 26. Burial was in Hernley’s Mennonite Cemetery, Manheim.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.