- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Robert F. Nauman85, WWII veteran, Manheim Mason
Robert F. Nauman, 85, of Manheim, passed away at his residence Thursday, March 22, 2012.
Born in Manheim, he was the son of the late Roy and Ada Earhart Nauman. He was married for 60 years to Gladys Booth Nauman.
Robert served in the U.S. Navy in the Seabees during World War II. He was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ of Manheim, Masonic Lodge #587 F. & A.M. of Manheim and the Tall Cedars of Lebanon. Bob operated Robert F. Nauman Plastering, a family business, which is now known as R. F. Nauman, Inc.
Survivors include his wife; sons: Todd E., husband of Debra Nauman, of Manheim; Kirby R., husband of Kathy Nauman, of Manheim; and Wesley J., husband of Karen Nauman, of Mount Joy; seven grandchildren; one great-grandson; and a brother: Leroy Nauman, of Manheim, companion of Helen Kupp.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Girvin.
Funeral services were held March 27 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Masonic services were conducted by Manheim Masonic Lodge #587 March 26. Burial was in Hernley’s Mennonite Cemetery, Manheim.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.